• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Customer care calling to help with application

damn

TF Buzz
I just got a new ICICI CampusPower savings account opened. Then, I tried applying for a credit card. But it was declined since I am not 21 yet. I then received a phone call from their customer care service telling they can process the same from their end.

If I go with this, will they initiate a new application in my name? Or since they called to apply on my behalf, it is kind of guaranteed?

PS - I will be 21 in a week, so that is why the agent said we can move ahead in a week.

No guarantees, I'd say wait until you turn 21.

Will it be your first credit card?
Be careful with applications, it is best to wait 6 months between applications.
If you meet eligibility criteria for the card you are applying, you can re-apply.

I just got a new ICICI CampusPower savings account opened. Then, I tried applying for a credit card. But it was declined since I am not 21 yet. I then received a phone call from their customer care service telling they can process the same from their end.

If I go with this, will they initiate a new application in my name? Or since they called to apply on my behalf, it is kind of guaranteed?

PS - I will be 21 in a week, so that is why the agent said we can move ahead in a week.
it's better to wait for one more week
then apply if u wish

No guarantees, I'd say wait until you turn 21.

Will it be your first credit card?
Be careful with applications, it is best to wait 6 months between applications.
If you meet eligibility criteria for the card you are applying, you can re-apply.
Not my first
I can apply only after I am 21

Back