• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Customer I'd not active

Sahilhenzy

TF Legend
Hello,

Mother had one card in axis Bank which was a flipkart card but later closed it due to that legendary limit of axis Bank and they didn't increased also after a year use. But after 2-3 month Applied for Ace card and same got approved after physical kyc and finnally got relief from legendary limit. But that problem is that I can't access net banking or mobile banking due to customer I'd inactive. Had a conversation with senior officials but they said to visit branch bla bla bla. But my mother can't visit branch due to health issues.

Tried mailing PNO,Nodal,CS nothing worked.

I am facing a similar issue. I’m able to login using internet banking, but when I try to log on the app, it sends an auto activation message and then I see a flash “Cust ID selected to access Axis mobile services is not activated. I was able to use the app seamlessly until 4 days back. RM has as usual been unresponsive!

I am facing a similar issue. I’m able to login using internet banking, but when I try to log on the app, it sends an auto activation message and then I see a flash “Cust ID selected to access Axis mobile services is not activated. I was able to use the app seamlessly until 4 days back. RM has as usual been unresponsive!
only option branch visit

I think the issue could be different. I also had a dormant axis savings account which wasn't used for 10years. But when I got my first axis cc, the same old customer Id got activated as soon as I registered on mobile.

I think the issue could be different. I also had a dormant axis savings account which wasn't used for 10years. But when I got my first axis cc, the same old customer Id got activated as soon as I registered on mobile.
You are right. My old customer I'd supposed to be active after getting new card but unfortunately it didn't happen

You are right. My old customer I'd supposed to be active after getting new card but unfortunately it didn't happen
Has your problem solved? I have been facing a similar issue from years. I have visited branch multiple times, but the staff are clueless about the issue. I am able to login to internet banking, but the app says that my customer id is inactive.

Has your problem solved? I have been facing a similar issue from years. I have visited branch multiple times, but the staff are clueless about the issue. I am able to login to internet banking, but the app says that my customer id is inactive.
No, I had filed a complaint against my branch in the MD Desk. Manager called and told to visit his cabin he'll do the rest however I have not visited the branch yet.

Back