• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Customer Service E-mail

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have an email to contact Axis Bank's credit card customer service?

I need to request an annual fee waiver and change the billing cycle, but the email on their website isn't valid.

Thank you!

Yes, speaking to customer care on call will be much more faster - specially for billing cycle change., where there is no approval etc required.

Thank-you, Bro! 😌
Welcome :)
just make sure the outstanding on your card is zero (or negetive)..... In this case, they will change the cycle on the call itself

For waiver, they will maybe take up the case or decline the possibility of waiver..... they'll raise SR (on case to case basis) accordingly which may take few days to few weeks for closure

Welcome :)
just make sure the outstanding on your card is zero (or negetive)..... In this case, they will change the cycle on the call itself

For waiver, they will maybe take up the case or decline the possibility of waiver..... they'll raise SR (on case to case basis) accordingly which may take few days to few weeks for closure
Got it, I'm trying to chat with them, and no one is replying. Very bad service. I'll call them now.

Back