• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank e-mailed that they allow only one cashback card per customer

CyberPsych

TF Ace
One of the fellow TF colleague provided a e-mail ID (which turned out to be Axis Bank CEO's xD) to send an email requesting Airtel Axis card application as I have been thrown with "incorrect information" error in the Airtel Thanks App. After sending the e-mail, I received a call from customer care saying that it is possible to apply in Airtel app only. 2 days back I received this e-mail from escalation team stating I am not eligible for Airtel card as a customer can hold only one cashback card. The only product I hold with Axis is 6 month old Flipkart Axis credit card.

Is this true? Anyone here with both FK Axis, Ace and Airtel altogether?

I haven't replied yet, should I reply for fun and see till where it goes? 🤣

Attachments

• screenshots.png
    screenshots.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
One of the fellow TF colleague provided a e-mail ID to send an email requesting Airtel Axis card application as I have been thrown with "incorrect information" error in the Airtel Thanks App. After sending the e-mail, I received a call from customer care saying that it is possible to apply in Airtel app only. 2 days back I received this e-mail from escalation team stating I am not eligible for Airtel card as a customer can hold only one cashback card. The only product I hold with Axis is 6 month old Flipkart Axis credit card.

That's their pre set TnC for Airtel card. Nothing can be done 🤣.

Settle to RuPay Platinum DC dude.

One of the fellow TF colleague provided a e-mail ID to send an email requesting Airtel Axis card application as I have been thrown with "incorrect information" error in the Airtel Thanks App. After sending the e-mail, I received a call from customer care saying that it is possible to apply in Airtel app only. 2 days back I received this e-mail from escalation team stating I am not eligible for Airtel card as a customer can hold only one cashback card. The only product I hold with Axis is 6 month old Flipkart Axis credit card.

see i cancelled my flipkart cc after some weeks i received my airtel axis cc. so this information isn't correct till 27th october if thing happend after then i don't know but my axis cc were myzone, fk, and airtel and all were active and i only cancelled fk by calling axis and refund is also pending you. so as per my experience no one axis cb till november of 2023.

Back