• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV points valid 3 Years. But what will happen when Vistara merges with Air India??

Sachs

TF Select
I have 28k CV points (can anyone explain the screenshot for me. How many CV pooints do I actually own??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ). 1.07L edge RPs and 25k edge RPs more arriving on the way. I dont stay in luxury hotels and hence the only method that is viable for me is CV points. If I convert all my edge RPs to CV points I will have 1.32 Lakh CV points in my CV account. Is it safe to keep so many CV points in my CV account. Will these points disappearafter the anticipated merger??
So confused right now.... 1690855897475.png

magnusfan

TF Buzz
I heavily lean on Vistara - they have committed the program should continue “as is” post the merger!

I also use Axis Vistara Infinite and use the business class vouchers available till 7.5Lakhs

Attachments

• IMG_6534.jpeg
    IMG_6534.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21

ALOAK

TF Premier
I saw a YouTube from Sam chui who is a globe traveller reviewing all airlines he had made a interview last month with Vistara CEO abt this merger you may get some insight on it. Vinod Khanna says vistara will continue despite merger they are adding more flights

Exclusive Inside Vistara Indias best airline??? This is the name on video