• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Bank Credit Card

Ariyan

TF Buzz
Today i applied for DBS bank Savings account 10k monthly average balance.

When bank employe come to my office i asked her does bank provide Credit card, she saying dbs bank provide instantly Pre approve Credit Card No need any verification for DBS Bank bank user

Is it true? Or she simply lied to me?

When bank employe come to my office i asked her does bank provide Credit card, she saying dbs bank provide instantly Pre approve Credit Card No need any verification for DBS Bank bank user

Check your mail.. u will get mail if there. I got mail as ltf card. But I didn't apply as the card features are bad.. reward rate 0.25%

Got offer for DBS Spark 5 LTF in tier 2 city, received call from Delhi Branch, waited for 7 days to get official bank invite but didn't get any, so decided to try link share by bank employee, it was only dbs bank same landing page but this time after entering debit card details it went further and 4 steps application only, and got instant approval, no vkyc no documents asked, got card in 3 days, but agent came for home verification after delivery and activation of card. Overall a good experience got only 10000 mab digisave a/c that too from 7-8 months with very less transaction.

Got offer for DBS Spark 5 LTF in tier 2 city, received call from Delhi Branch, waited for 7 days to get official bank invite but didn't get any, so decided to try link share by bank employee, it was only dbs bank same landing page but this time after entering debit card details it went further and 4 steps application only, and got instant approval, no vkyc no documents asked, got card in 3 days, but agent came for home verification after delivery and activation of card. Overall a good experience got only 10000 mab digisave a/c that too from 7-8 months with very less transaction.
Hey @Shobhit Srivastava Is it only for customers who have DBS bank account or for others as well?
Also can you share the link you received ?

Is there any benefit of this 10k MAB account?
Why are you using it?

Is there any benefit of this 10k MAB account?
Why are you using it?
Got only one branch in city but that too near my office and also I was looking for a third A/c as already have A/c in SBI and ICICI so thought for foreign bank and also seen several times offer on swiggy and other groceries app so went for it.

Back