• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem in Federal bank credit card application

Dear friends, while applying for federal bank credit card, I am facing issue at step of submitting bank statement ( both methods ie through netbanking and uploading of statement), I am getting error code 500,what is the possible solution, kindly suggest, thanks. I have tried all possible browsers as well( chrome, forefox, etc).
But why federal credit card as there many good non-federal bank credit cards in the market right

So, finally received federal imperio card, I actually needed basic card from federal bank from bank offers, it was toughest card for me to get(4 times rejection) . I did couple of things, opened an account with them, secondly I had no enquiries in last 4 mths and 2 in last 6 months, so those trying to apply for it should try to keep ur enquiry count to minimum, also they r fetching experian now, my experian score was 807.
Any offline agent contact pls

I applied online on federal bank's website and celesta card was approved within the next 6 hours. I was not asked to upload salary details or ITR. Just vkyc was done.

Back