• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB - Details of all possible benefits

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got the DCB and wanted to maximise it as much as possible, can someone list all the benefits via the smartbuy portal (eg. amazon) as well as other benefits or direct me to a thread about this?

Anyone can please guide when do the reward / bonus points for Gyftr transactions added in the account. I've done 2-3 purchases of Amazon vouchers in Nov and now in Dec too and the statement in both months only shows the regular points of against the merchant "GYFTR COM VIA SMARTBUY GURGAON". I got for e.g. 65 points for 2030 bucks transaction.

I understand I should have received more than this. Any idea if they would come later or by how many days do they credit it? Or if its an anomaly should I mail the CC? Please let me know. Thanks.

Anyone can please guide when do the reward / bonus points for Gyftr transactions added in the account. I've done 2-3 purchases of Amazon vouchers in Nov and now in Dec too and the statement in both months only shows the regular points of against the merchant "GYFTR COM VIA SMARTBUY GURGAON". I got for e.g. 65 points for 2030 bucks transaction.

I understand I should have received more than this. Any idea if they would come later or by how many days do they credit it? Or if its an anomaly should I mail the CC? Please let me know. Thanks.
many are facing this problem. send an email.
Thread 'HDFC Infinia Smartbuy Gyftr voucher bonus reward points not received' https://www.technofino.in/community...oucher-bonus-reward-points-not-received.5057/

Bonus RP for Smartbuy are cumulatively mentioned separately at the end of the billing statement

Its 1.5 Lakh as per website:

Avail Complimentary Annual memberships of Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, Dineout Passport, MMT BLACK and Times Prime by spending 1.5 lakhs within the first 90 days or upon first year fee realization on your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card (T&C Apply)
What is the use of MMT BLACK

Back