• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB NOT ACCEPTED ONLINE AND OFFLINE

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It’s urgent as i have to email about diners club credit card acceptance issues both online and offline, i know in many threads it mentioned somewhere but for that i have to search individual threads so please help to make a list of acceptance issue online offline big website offline malls everywhere, i will also helps other members who want to upgrade right so please share your experience mostly recent, thank you members

2400. I thought you could have figure out.
But as you asked now I feel like why my surcharge waiver is 24.59? it should be flat 24 rs right?
Something is fishy...
I still have the bill with me.
To me, it appeared your fuel amount was 2459 approx. Thats why asked to confirm.

I have never faced this issue.

To me, it appeared your fuel amount was 2459 approx. Thats why asked to confirm.

I have never faced this issue.
Ya... but suppose if it is 2459, then also 1% + GST is not correct.
Just wanna confirm as your card is 6yrs old and mine is 7 months old, Do we have different versions of card?
I heard there is DCB intl and DCB domestic.. can you confirm your card type..

Ya... but suppose if it is 2459, then also 1% + GST is not correct.
Just wanna confirm as your card is 6yrs old and mine is 7 months old, Do we have different versions of card?
I heard there is DCB intl and DCB domestic.. can you confirm your card type..
There is no domestic/international.

Found your problem. See the screenshot. You need to change your filling station. Problem is not with diners, it is with the pump.

Attachments

• IMG_20230403_165647.jpg
    IMG_20230403_165647.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 71
Please all diners members help me make a list, i am saying in recent 1-2 months where diners not accepted? I mean read in community someone sais swiggy and dinoout not accepted but now accepted? I mean they surely extend support to many merchants recently so help to make a perfect list if you have tried recently…

just now tried to swipe the diners black card on a "union bank" card machine. "financial institution not recognised" error. this was for a medical expense and i was counting on this single card to make all emergency medical expenses as this has te highest limit.
now i need to look for another card.

for me amex capacitance has more issues then DCB..From march 2023 any HDFC POS machine will accept Diners.
Acceptance of diners i have increased over the period of time in offiline
I face issues with some online sites I use like Agoda, Intercontinental Hotels.. I wish they solve these..

Back