• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Deal Alert: Upto 20 percent Extra discount on gift card vouchers via Grab deals

cardwizard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi from today there is offer going on on grab deals where we can get 10% cashback on DC and 5% cashback on CC over and above the discounts given for gift card voucher via grab deals.
It looks interesting as now it makes total max discount on few of the most used one
1. Swiggy money voucher to be 17% off,
2. Zomato gift voucher at 16% off
3. Amazon prime voucher at 20% off
4. Shopper stop vouchers at 18.5% off.
5. Myntra vouchers at 15% off

Is there any upper cap on points we can get via grabdeals? Here we can choose 10x rewards or 10% cashback while buying from DC, so thinking of redeeming 10x rewards as it will give better conversion as already having Magnus.

Attachments

• IMG_7505.jpeg
    IMG_7505.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7506.jpeg
    IMG_7506.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7507.jpeg
    IMG_7507.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7508.jpeg
    IMG_7508.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hi from today there is offer going on on grab deals where we can get 10% cashback on DC and 5% cashback on CC over and above the discounts given for gift card voucher via grab deals.
It looks interesting as now it makes total max discount on few of the most used one

Is there any upper cap on points we can get via grabdeals? Here we can choose 10x rewards or 10% cashback while buying from DC, so thinking of redeeming 10x rewards as it will give better conversion as already having Magnus.
1000 ₹ cb per month on cc. or. for dc ₹ 2k

Or

10k edge reward points per month

I don’t think vouchers from grabdeals are eligible for 5x or 10x rewards on Magnus. Vouchers bought through gift edge only are eligible for accelerated points.

I don’t think vouchers from grabdeals are eligible for 5x or 10x rewards on Magnus. Vouchers bought through gift edge only are eligible for accelerated points.
They are showing banner when you open grab-deals you can check, it says 10x rewards on DC and 5x on CC, attached a screenshot also of that in the main post.
And added benefit is that if we hold magnus or any other HNI card then by whatever means we get edge rewards, we can redeem them for 5:4 .

Attachments

• IMG_7514.jpeg
    IMG_7514.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7513.jpeg
    IMG_7513.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 20
My Amazon Prime membership is valid up to October. If I buy a voucher now, can I extend it now itself without losing existing membership days?
It depends on how you got your current amazon prime membership, if you got it clubbed via Jio / Airtel plans and all then you won't be able to queue up new one. But if you got amazon prime via some other way then you will be able to queue it up.

They are showing banner when you open grab-deals you can check, it says 10x rewards on DC and 5x on CC, attached a screenshot also of that in the main post.
And added benefit is that if we hold magnus or any other HNI card then by whatever means we get edge rewards, we can redeem them for 5:4 .
I get what you are trying to say and where the confusion is. Let me attempt to explain through few additional screenshots from grabdeals website. On the grabdeals page, if you scroll down a little, you will see a section Latest Offers under which there is a button View All (refer screenshot named “Grab deals - Main page”).

Press that to open another page and keep scrolling down and pressing Load More button to load all offers. Once you have done that, you will see a page similar to my second screenshot named “ Grab deals - All offers”. Now look at the two offers I have circled with red box. The offer to buy vouchers from Gift Edge clearly states 10x whereas the other option Instant Vouchers does not say anything about 10x.

This Instant Voucher option is the one you were seeing on the main page but not the Gift Edge one. No 10x rewards on Instant Voucher purchase

Attachments

I get what you are trying to say and where the confusion is. Let me attempt to explain through few additional screenshots from grabdeals website. On the grabdeals page, if you scroll down a little, you will see a section Latest Offers under which there is a button View All (refer screenshot named “Grab deals - Main page”).

Press that to open another page and keep scrolling down and pressing Load More button to load all offers. Once you have done that, you will see a page similar to my second screenshot named “ Grab deals - All offers”. Now look at the two offers I have circled with red box. The offer to buy vouchers from Gift Edge clearly states 10x whereas the other option Instant Vouchers does not say anything about 10x.

This Instant Voucher option is the one you were seeing on the main page but not the Gift Edge one. No 10x rewards on Instant Voucher purchase
Ohh ok. So you are confused as there are two sources of information
1. Main page and banners running on Grab deals home page saying we get 10x on dc/ 5x on cc over and above the voucher discount through grab deals site-wide sale offer between 10 June to 19 June.
2. And then there is the Grab deals option you encircled which says no rewards and offer date is 12th April to 18th April.

You can click on them both the links will land you on the same page, and on top most of that page they mention that the first one is running (10th to 19th June).

I strongly think first one should be the case, but can you please also check with grab deals customer care and let us know if they say otherwise.

Last edited:
They won't know, as Amazon doesn't have bank affiliates. I have got 2/5% cb on gv in similar offers in past also.

Never tried add money though. But it might work as well.
For wallet Amazon is using Wallet MCC.

So You have received additional Grabdeals 2/5% CB for GV purchases on Amazon ?

What was the Merchant Name on OTP Page and Account Statement?

I have Liberty DC, if it is working then Flat 15% CashBack on AGV

Back