• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Deal Alert: Upto 20 percent Extra discount on gift card vouchers via Grab deals

cardwizard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi from today there is offer going on on grab deals where we can get 10% cashback on DC and 5% cashback on CC over and above the discounts given for gift card voucher via grab deals.
It looks interesting as now it makes total max discount on few of the most used one
1. Swiggy money voucher to be 17% off,
2. Zomato gift voucher at 16% off
3. Amazon prime voucher at 20% off
4. Shopper stop vouchers at 18.5% off.
5. Myntra vouchers at 15% off

Is there any upper cap on points we can get via grabdeals? Here we can choose 10x rewards or 10% cashback while buying from DC, so thinking of redeeming 10x rewards as it will give better conversion as already having Magnus.

Attachments

• IMG_7505.jpeg
    IMG_7505.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7506.jpeg
    IMG_7506.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7507.jpeg
    IMG_7507.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7508.jpeg
    IMG_7508.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Amazon pay and flipkart vouchers are excluded in this offer for additional 10% cashback

Jab AMAZON HDFC SMARTBUY pe thha mne SMARTBUY Ka 5% AMAZON GV pe liya thha😂
Aur Easy EMI ka 5% Seperate.

Total 10%.
Kabhi kabhi HDFC 2.5% extra bonus bhi deta thha
Total 12.5%

Usske baad se hi AMAZON ne Restrictions lagayi aur HDFC Smartbuy se Rishta bhi thod diya

Last edited:
Has anyone tried purchasing ASV from grab deals wohoo and got 5/10% cb during sale period?

The terms says that no cashback is applicable for Amazon Pay and Flipkart voucher. However, it doesn't say anything about Amazon shopping vouchers. Please note that Amazon Pay voucher is different from Amazon shopping vouchers.

I also haven't received. Complained to them. Pno said transaction not captured. Axis people can never be trusted. Better to make screen recording next time

I'm living a peaceful and annoyance-free life since I'd decided a while back to completely ignore grab deals. This has been worth much more to me than whatever phantom rewards I may or may not be missing out on from Axis.

So you've shifted your eggs into which baskets of "trust" ?

HDFC and Amazon Pay - ICICI work for me, since I'm always sure of getting whatever is promised and when it is promised. The rewards don't need to be always great.

I do not like waiting for months and then having to fight for what is supposed to be my entitlement. I do not trust Axis anymore.

Last edited:
Whats your HDFC Card and what plays well on it?

Lowest of the low CCs till now, -- Moneyback for 8 years! Not happy about no upgrades so far, but did receive regular LEs. And whatever little I was promised through SmartBuy, PayZapp and GyFtr, I received without having to haggle for it, unlike with Axis. And of course, the instant discounts.

The Platinum DC works fine too, with BillPay.

The rewards are not great, but the Bank has been honorable in my experience.

Back