• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dear ICICI Bank account holders, do you have any idea about the theme in iMobile app?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi all,

My mother and brother's iMobile app has a red theme and mine has an orange. Out of curiosity, I wanted to know why is that? And just to be clear it is account specific. Not OS (iOS/Android) specific. Does anyone of you have any idea?

What privilege do we receive being a part of Privilege program? Can you please explain?
Privilege comes in the form of unlimited ATM withdrawal from non icici ATMs, higher cash deposit limit from non home branches, priority support, no charges for debit card, free NEFT/RTGS transactions from non home branches, nil charges for DD.
These are benifits I am aware of, there could be more benefits.

@ujjawal bhai, howcome? I opened Insta Savings FD account(with 10k FD, so 0 MAB) and my brother’s is 10k MAB account but his app shows red and mine orange. 🤔
How this works I don't know, but the whole finance system favours females more than males, let me give example.

If you invest in shares then you must know about IPOs, I had applied for 10 lots of IRCTC but didn't get allotment of single lot.
My fried applied for 1 lot each, 1 on name of his wife and 1 for his mother and he got allotments for both. I don't this example is relevant here or not but I have observed this multiple times.

Privilege comes in the form of unlimited ATM withdrawal from non icici ATMs, higher cash deposit limit from non home branches, priority support, no charges for debit card, free NEFT/RTGS transactions from non home branches, nil charges for DD.
These are benifits I am aware of, there could be more benefits.
I have relationship in terms of credit cards only and iMobile shows the Privilege banner. Kuch Privileges nehi mila mujhe 🥹🥹🥹.

Back