• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Debit Cards with Unlimited Rewards

Hi ..

Please suggest to me the debit card which gives unlimited rewards on CC bill payments. like Kotak PVR Debit Card

Monthly bill payments around 20 lakhs

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Only the capping is higher, reward % is almost same (infact lesser). For example, on ₹75K payment you will get ₹750 cb with HDFC whereas ₹787 here. But afaik IndusInd charges a reward redemption fee of ₹100 + GST. So, that's a big drawback imo!

Yes, can be converted to cashback. The reward redemption fee applies here as well.
Where can I find the option to convert points into cashback?

I am not sure about the conversion rate as of now, but SC bank also provides debit cards with unlimited rewards for eg Platinum Debit Card, Priority Infinite Debit Card!

Hi ..

Please suggest to me the debit card which gives unlimited rewards on CC bill payments. like Kotak PVR Debit Card

Monthly bill payments around 20 lakhs

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Indusind pioneer infinite debit card is probably your best option.

You can open pioneer account with 10L but I suggest that you open with 20L cheque to get a metal debit card.

It has an unlimited 0.5% reward rate, even on international (0% forex markup). Also has zero charges on international atm withdrawal.

Considering your transaction volume, they're unlikely to downgrade your account. It has no non-maintenance charges anyway.

Back