• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Delay in Reward points

Hi Guys,
I use to get the reward points added updates in 2-3 days in my account.
But from last one week, I don’t see any reward points for any of the transactions.

Anybody else facing the same?

Later, did you get reward points? For me, usually it gets credited with the statement, but this time no reward got credited for me even I spend 30k on Flipkart last month, I should get 1000 Rs cashback on millennia. It didn't credited after the bill generation. Should I wait ?

I never bother checking the total reward points count on the app because even if there is any issue Customer Care won't do anything without the statement being generated and sometimes they'll want you to wait 90 days before reporting an issue.

Later, did you get reward points? For me, usually it gets credited with the statement, but this time no reward got credited for me even I spend 30k on Flipkart last month, I should get 1000 Rs cashback on millennia. It didn't credited after the bill generation. Should I wait ?
Got it with statement. Now I’m getting all the accelerated points max in a week.

You should raise a complaint with INFINIA.SERVICES <infinia.services@hdfcbank.com>

Back