• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia CC users do you see any reward points earned in Oct'24 statement?

panu24

TF Legend
I received my Millennia CC statement just now. I did 2 spends mainly. 1 offline where I always got 1% cashpoints and other online for Amazon GC purchase. As both merchants eligible for their 1% and 5% category rewards, I should have got them in this statement. (transaction dates 6th Sept and 17th Sept)

But I am confused should I consider its mistake from HDFC side that they missed to show/credit reward points? I already got official Oct statement so unable to understand whats going on. If there are Millennia CC users here who got their Oct'24 statement today, please share if you see reward points earned in your statement.

yes there is, for every redemption you'll be charged 99Rs. redemption fees
I think, for cash redemption fee is 50+GST and voucher redemption fee is 99+GST.
However few of my friends had told that still redemption fee of 50+GST is not deducted from their card account.
Whoever personally verified, please confirm.

UPDATE:
Just now checked my statement of last cycle. Did 2 redemptions end of July and start of September. Charged 59 rupees for both transactions the very next day of redemptions. So it’s confirmed it’s Rs. 59 only per redemption of 3000(the upper cap)and not Rs.99 as it is for voucher redemption.

Back