• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did any of you got this in SBI YONO?

way2gud

TF Buzz
@DrAesthetic any benefit of SBI wealth program. Do we need to maintain TRV (30 L for individual and 50L for family) even after getting wealth account?
No benefits as such. You get a Visa Signature debit card, no annual charges. No MAB for savings account, No charges on any bank facility, Can use any bank ATM as many times as I want without any charges. That's it.
As for the maintenance of TRV, I don't really know. My family has their FDs in SBI, so both my parents & my Savings account were upgraded to SBI wealth and it has been this way ever since.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
No benefits as such. You get a Visa Signature debit card, no annual charges. No MAB for savings account, No charges on any bank facility, Can use any bank ATM as many times as I want without any charges. That's it.
As for the maintenance of TRV, I don't really know. My family has their FDs in SBI, so both my parents & my Savings account were upgraded to SBI wealth and it has been this way ever since.
How much value of FD needed?