• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

did i get scammed by agent for select ltf?

i had an axis bank agent who works at our home branch come to my house to apply for paid atlas c2c for my father account using 6L amazon pay icici he did all his process and my father got sms saying application submitted and all as well as got the C1-xxxx tracking number.

he also checked my axis saving account liberty variant i have 30k airtel card and 1.2L amazon card he told me if i give him statement for my amazon card he can get select ltf for me. he took biometric and photo and filled details and took this otp

1725999876212.webp

he also made me buy some DIGIT purchase insurance from axis mobile app for 999rs after which he took this otp and said process will be done telling me it is necessary to purchase to get LTF select. i did not get any confirmation sms like my father got on his phone. i called him and asked he told process has started sms with application number might take some time. how can i check if i did not get scammed?? my father also got a cibil check sms and i did not get any both of us have cibil subscription.

i dont mind if he took commission for doing the work as 999rs one time payment for ltf select is ok but im worried he just scammed me and did not apply at all, how to proceed TFians pls help

i checked on axis application tracker me and father application says no details found

Do call customer care to check if there any hidden ltf waiver condition at backend and confirm it in mail

BTW I also have received same sms 0 joining and renewal fees for my neo which is ltf.

Digit insurance is extra which agent is pocketing as side income or to fulfill his target.

Do call customer care to check if there any hidden ltf waiver condition at backend and confirm it in mail

BTW I also have received same sms 0 joining and renewal fees for my neo which is ltf.

Digit insurance is extra which agent is pocketing as side income or to fulfill his target.
no info with cc i checked

Call Customer care and give them your application number, and confirm which card and whether paid or LTF the application has been submitted for. Alternatively, shoot them an email with your details and ask them what card the application has been submitted for and whether paid or LTF.

Back