• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Didn't receive my sbi cashback virtual and physical card

iamkcx

TF Neo
I had recently applied for an SBI cashback card which got approved on 8th October where i recieved an SMS saying the card will reach me in seven working days.After few days i received the same conformation in email and messages saying that the card will be delivered in 7 days.But as of today it is 18-10-22 and i have neither recieved the link of virtual card either on SMS or Email and neither i have been given any information about the dispatch status,tracking id or any other information about the dispatch status of my card.After multiple tweets mails and trying to connect they have sent me an message regarding Card Issue/Replacement Card and issued me a service request number.I don't know what to do now because sometimes i receive calls from SBI Cards and it is them selling me useless CPP plan and when i tell them about my problem they cut the call.This is the worst customer service i have received from any bank and any sort of input will be valuable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-141142.png
    Screenshot_20221014-141142.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20221014-141325.png
    Screenshot_20221014-141325.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20221017-103115.png
    Screenshot_20221017-103115.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 46
I had recently applied for an SBI cashback card which got approved on 8th October where i recieved an SMS saying the card will reach me in seven working days.After few days i received the same conformation in email and messages saying that the card will be delivered in 7 days.But as of today it is 18-10-22 and i have neither recieved the link of virtual card either on SMS or Email and neither i have been given any information about the dispatch status,tracking id or any other information about the dispatch status of my card.After multiple tweets mails and trying to connect they have sent me an message regarding Card Issue/Replacement Card and issued me a service request number.I don't know what to do now because sometimes i receive calls from SBI Cards and it is them selling me useless CPP plan and when i tell them about my problem they cut the call.This is the worst customer service i have received from any bank and any sort of input will be valuable.
Why did you ask for replacement of your card? You should've raised your concern to the highest level.

I was also facing the same issue but raised my concern to the principal nodal officer and I got the tracking id of my card. It got delivered within a week after pno's reply.

Back