• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Digilocker Kyc + Penny Drop Verification: Instead of Video kyc for Credit card application.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
BOB has already been (Negatively) mentioned earlier in this thread. Some have said that no matter how you apply (online) they shall do physical verification then demand documents to be mailed etc.

That defeats the Purpose of Digilocker KYC and Penny Drop verification as I see it.
True stay away from Bob 😜

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
BOB has already been (Negatively) mentioned earlier in this thread. Some have said that no matter how you apply (online) they shall do physical verification then demand documents to be mailed etc.

That defeats the Purpose of Digilocker KYC and Penny Drop verification as I see it.
You are asking the same question again so I said only bob & sbicard no other bank use digilocker kyc for cc
I know about bob, my application is pending since last 15 days
Application status is showing Share Documents on Email and I have shared documents 5 to 6 times on email still my application status is showing Share Documents on Email 🥲

BeingIncog

TF Legend
You are asking the same question again so I said only bob & sbicard no other bank use digilocker kyc for cc
I know about bob, my application is pending since last 15 days
Application status is showing Share Documents on Email and I have shared documents 5 to 6 times on email still my application status is showing Share Documents on Email 🥲
puriki puri janmkundli saat pushtiyo ki email kar do