• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Digital Account with virtual debit card

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ask the Indie team to look into it, as I mentioned earlier, you already have an existing relationship with them. This relationship doesn't necessarily have to be in the form of a savings account or credit card; it could be something like an FD that you knowingly or unknowingly opened with them through any of those apps or so-called banks.

uday1821

TF Buzz
Ask the Indie team to look into it, as I mentioned earlier, you already have an existing relationship with them. This relationship doesn't necessarily have to be in the form of a savings account or credit card; it could be something like an FD that you knowingly or unknowingly opened with them through any of those apps or so-called banks.
I opned paytm fd account long ago and just forgot about that called indie team they said they will call me after resolving this issue in 24 hour.

Humanbeing

TF Select
I opned paytm fd account long ago and just forgot about that called indie team they said they will call me after resolving this issue in 24 hour.
I have got the similar issues so not been able to open the Indie account. Don’t want to visit the branch for Aadhar update with this bank and there is no provision for online solutions as of now.

Humanbeing

TF Select
Can you tell which is better niyox equitas Small Finance Bank account or freo save equitas Small Finance Bank account?
Both are Equitas Small Finance Bank account but niyoX won’t offer you the virtual debit card as it is first year free and chargeable after 1 year, where as Freo will offer the virtual debit card, albeit both have zero balance account facility but you can open only one account either Freo or NiyoX in Equitas Small Finance Bank.