• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Digital Priority Pass For HDFC Infinia

baxter

TF Buzz
Hello! I am trying to activate my HDFC Infinia Priority Pass account on prioritypass.com, but I'm having trouble getting the digital pass. With my previous DCB card, I could easily access the digital Priority Pass after loggining in, but now I don't see that option at all.

baxter

TF Buzz
There is absolutely no need to check any "status".
Uh, NO, there is.

Let’s suppose you hold Regalia or some other card where you have limited number of international lounge access, wouldn’t you say it would be convenient to know online how many lounge accesses are remaining for you rather than finding it out at the terminal?

Or perhaps a different scenario - let’s say someone has multiple PP, and for some of these cards the main card was cancelled. How would they know which of their PP cards is still active?

Last edited:

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Uh, NO, there is.

Let’s suppose you hold Regalia or some other card where you have limited number of international lounge access, wouldn’t you say it would be convenient to know online how many lounge accesses are remaining for you rather than finding it out at the terminal?

Or perhaps a different scenario - let’s say someone has multiple PP, and for some of these cards the main card was cancelled. How would they know which of their PP cards is still active?
How did people manage this before PP created this website? People don't travel international that often. So you know how many visits are allowed per quarter and simply calculate how many you have used. Similarly, you discard the PP for any canceled card. If in doubt, you take both and see which one works.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Uh, NO, there is.

Terminal doesn't say if it's the free visit or paid. Many have fallen into that trap by swiping pp at domestic lounge and getting charged 30$ for it later on.

@baxter , I agree that this information is good to have and a quality of service upgrade. But pp doesn't NEED to show this info simply because it isn't mandated. It earns more by not showing u the required info. Which I believe is what @Lobogris might be saying.

You can always give feedback but I don't think anyone from collinson is checking this thread. Try a more direct approach.