• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners Black Amazon Prime Claim

ravisingh

TF Buzz
Hello,
I received my Diners Black Credit Card last year and got the welcome benefits in January. However, I currently hold an active Prime membership which is valid until August '24 so I haven't claimed it yet. I have a couple of queries:
  1. Is there a deadline by which I must claim this offer from Poshvine?
  2. If I claim the offer before my current membership expires, will the duration be extended accordingly?

insight

TF Ace
Hello,
I received my Diners Black Credit Card last year and got the welcome benefits in January. However, I currently hold an active Prime membership which is valid until August '24 so I haven't claimed it yet. I have a couple of queries:
  1. Is there a deadline by which I must claim this offer from Poshvine?
  2. If I claim the offer before my current membership expires, will the duration be extended accordingly?
Can you update with details what dates/ timelines and how you played this ?

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I just recently extended with diners prime voucher.
You need to add the voucher to your Amazon account immediately. It'll get saved as a shopping voucher of 1499 which can be used only for purchasing prime membership.
Once it's saved, you can go to your prime membership page and extend your prime validity and select the eligible voucher as payment mode. This will extend your membership by 1 year.