• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do I get IndusInd Credit card offers if I have account in Indie App

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,

I have recently opened Indie bank account (megastar tier). I am wondering if I frequently use Indie bank account and have decent transactions every month with it, do they reward their customer with pre-approved credit cards offers? I have had a good experience with HDFC where they provided me with a pre-approved LTF DC Privilege credit card with a decent limit of 3.5L, as it was my primary bank account and maintained good AMB. Can I expect something similar with Indie (IndusInd Bank)?

Thanks,
A

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

I have recently opened Indie bank account (megastar tier). I am wondering if I frequently use Indie bank account and have decent transactions every month with it, do they reward their customer with pre-approved credit cards offers? I have had a good experience with HDFC where they provided me with a pre-approved LTF DC Privilege credit card with a decent limit of 3.5L, as it was my primary bank account and maintained good AMB. Can I expect something similar with Indie (IndusInd Bank)?

Thanks,
A
If you have 3.5 l cc Limit . Apply c2c & forget about pre approved

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Got it, thanks man, I will try getting indusind and icici the same way. Do they offer ltf if I apply c2c
Yes . Icici will lick ur boots when u got after u show them how exclusive u r.

Induslnd are Dead person u have to wake them showing u can bank better if they give u some massage for free.

Just go and observe these people silently 😂😂.
U will get job done at icici 100%

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Yes . Icici will lick ur boots when u got after u show them how exclusive u r.

Induslnd are Dead person u have to wake them showing u can bank better if they give u some massage for free.

Just go and observe these people silently 😂😂.
U will get job done at icici 100%
ICICI rejected my application on September 2023, so maybe need to wait another 3 months before applying again. Will try my luck with IndusInd tho.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
ICICI rejected my application on September 2023, so maybe need to wait another 3 months before applying again. Will try my luck with IndusInd tho.
Try near March if u not too much in need of that card
feb- march .
End of financial year + push of deadline for sales people

kratos7

TF Select
Hello all,

Thanks,
A
bro I opened hdfc savings account, maintaining amb of 70k as I am student. I want to ask how much balance u maintained in ur account and after how much time u got the offer. I need regalia gold or dc privelege as I need air port lounge access as I travel from delhi to mumbai every 3 months for my college

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bro I opened hdfc savings account, maintaining amb of 70k as I am student. I want to ask how much balance u maintained in ur account and after how much time u got the offer. I need regalia gold or dc privelege as I need air port lounge access as I travel from delhi to mumbai every 3 months for my college
Get any rupay card for that matter.
For regalia etc . Approx 1 lakh is good.amount
Don't take low limit offer around march April .
Might u have to wait longer for higher limit
But u never know when u get luck .

kratos7

TF Select
i live in noida so all cards have service here, i want delhi mumbai lounge acess plus priority pass cause I will be travelling to europe this year june and will take at least 8 fights (2 domestic and 6 international) . I have hdfc platinum dc which gives me lounge access at mumbai only. I want regalia gold. I maintain 70k balance in it and I have kotak 811 with fd card of 25k and indusind account and i maintain 10k in it. Pls suggest me how to get a pre approved card

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i live in noida so all cards have service here, i want delhi mumbai lounge acess plus priority pass cause I will be travelling to europe this year june and will take at least 8 fights (2 domestic and 6 international) . I have hdfc platinum dc which gives me lounge access at mumbai only. I want regalia gold. I maintain 70k balance in it and I have kotak 811 with fd card of 25k and indusind account and i maintain 10k in it. Pls suggest me how to get a pre approved card
U will get card near march /april from hdfc.
Mind you . Go all in with hdfc bank .once u get one card u will get so many based on it indirectly.
For lounge access/pp. - when u will get axis
Select is good for lounge .

After hdfc pre approved offer.
Move to icici bank - go to branch . Tell them u will do 80-1l fd . To get fd based cc.
But u won't maintain balance ( bm might help )
But if they say 10k maintain is necessary. Thats ok
After u get fd based icici . U can apply 3-4 months after that to apay . & Get it easily .
Then u can close the fd 😁.
& The game goes on .
U can bank on hdfc , icici,axis ,kotak ,sbi .
For first time card .
Hope it clear u QUERY

kratos7

TF Select
U will get card near march /april from hdfc.
Mind you . Go all in with hdfc bank .once u get one card u will get so many based on it indirectly.
For lounge access/pp. - when u will get axis
Select is good for lounge .

After hdfc pre approved offer.
Move to icici bank - go to branch . Tell them u will do 80-1l fd . To get fd based cc.
But u won't maintain balance ( bm might help )
But if they say 10k maintain is necessary. Thats ok
After u get fd based icici . U can apply 3-4 months after that to apay . & Get it easily .
Then u can close the fd 😁.
& The game goes on .
U can bank on hdfc , icici,axis ,kotak ,sbi .
For first time card .
Hope it clear u QUERY
thanks bro thats confusing tho, I dont want many savings account, and actually imma close all my savings account this year except hdfc and sbi, I have like hdfc preffered with mab of 70k, sbi with 0, kotak with 5k, indusind with 10k mab, axis with 25k, so imma close all and keep hdfc and sbi only rest all closed.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
thanks bro thats confusing tho, I dont want many savings account, and actually imma close all my savings account this year except hdfc and sbi, I have like hdfc preffered with mab of 70k, sbi with 0, kotak with 5k, indusind with 10k mab, axis with 25k, so imma close all and keep hdfc and sbi only rest all closed.
U should close indus for sure ..
Axis maybe chnge to 5k account.
Kotak seems good .
Idk why u didn't Choose 811