• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do I need to pay this bill now?

ramandeep

TF Premier
I recently purchased tv on flipkart with icici credit card on 12 Jan and then canceled the ordered, bill was generated on 14 Jan and also received the refund today.

Do I need to pay the bill now as there is no current outstanding on the card?

Buddy banks are not following the recent RBI guidelines. Just pay the full amount and once it is credited, ask for excess balance refund. They will transfer it to your bank account. Don’t take chances. They might report a late payment to CIBIL.
Is possible to transfer the extra amount to bank account? If yes then i will follow this method as its safe n no risk involved.

Reactions: AsB
Is possible to transfer the extra amount to bank account? If yes then i will follow this method as its safe n no risk involved.
Yes. You can just request them to transfer excess balance to your savings account. If you don’t have an account with them they will ask for cancelled cheque and PAN details to transfer to your other bank account.

Anyone with accurate information regarding this?

Though what i did just to be on safer side, was paid the whole amount and got extra balance back to my account.

But still what is the correct procedure to deal this?

Back