• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do i receive AIS if I get secured credit card and self made spend more than 10 lakhs in the year without income reporting

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am 19 years old.I have hdfc credit card with limit of 50000 in my name.I took od against FD and took the od money and i don't know how to repay the od against FD.I started using that savings account after 3 months and it was reported in my cibil as delayed payment of 2 months by 91 days.

So,to upgrade my limit in credit cards,can I get a secured credit card whcih is having a good reward rate let's say here Indusind Pinnacle which is given for limit of 2 lakh.If I spend more than 10 lakhs using that card,will that be reported to AIS?

If reported,how can I solve ?

Does this help to increase limit in hdfc credit card and for applying another credit cards?

I am 19 years old.I have hdfc credit card with limit of 50000 in my name.I took od against FD and took the od money and i don't know how to repay the od against FD.I started using that savings account after 3 months and it was reported in my cibil as delayed payment of 2 months by 91 days.

So,to upgrade my limit in credit cards,can I get a secured credit card whcih is having a good reward rate let's say here Indusind Pinnacle which is given for limit of 2 lakh.If I spend more than 10 lakhs using that card,will that be reported to AIS?

If reported,how can I solve ?

Does this help to increase limit in hdfc credit card and for applying another credit cards?
You can’t hide , your credit card spends from AIS, it will automatically reflect in your AIS, I think there is a way, but I have not tried it. You cannot apply for add-on card and do the remaining transactions from it. as they add on card requires the details of PAN card, so I guess the transactions made from is reported in AIS of add on card holder

Last edited:
Back