• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does any one applied indusind bank fd based secured credit card through online channel/online mode

mail2jampa

TF Select
Anyone applied Indusind FD based credit card by using online channel by selecting their FDs please reply ???

If you applied through other channel like IVR, sales , branch visit, please explain the process,

I also exclusively wanted to know whether you had any HARD ENQUIRY IN CIBIL For applying FD BASED CREDIT CARD IN INDUSIND BANK by any of the above channels, because some banks dont to HARD ENQUIRY for FD based credit cards

There is no hard enquiry and i believe there is no online channel for it, if there is a channel then that's great!
But i suggest you to choose other banks like HDFC, Axis, ICICI & SBI when it comes to FD Backed credit cards.

Axis Flipkart FD based credit card is FIRE!
but it has a memebership of rs.500
You get 1.5% cashback on all purchases
and 5% cashback on flipkart purchases
and 4% cashback on partner brands (example swiggy)

The cashback has no cap which means you get unlimited cashback.

Isn't that great?

There is no hard enquiry and i believe there is no online channel for it, if there is a channel then that's great!
But i suggest you to choose other banks like HDFC, Axis, ICICI & SBI when it comes to FD Backed credit cards.

Axis Flipkart FD based credit card is FIRE!
but it has a memebership of rs.500
You get 1.5% cashback on all purchases
and 5% cashback on flipkart purchases
and 4% cashback on partner brands (example swiggy)

The cashback has no cap which means you get unlimited cashback.

Isn't that great?
there is an online channel bro. previous;y i tried it showed my fds. now also there but not opening why i dont know. before I recorded entire vd of it. until half part of application. it will put lein on our FD.
so at some point I had doubt that my pin code is not elgible list. so I stopped
but recently from random source, I came to know that For FD based cards they may consider even pincode not in elgible list. dont know how much genuine the source.

1)bro please your expeience, did you have fd based credit card in indusind
2)if so, kindly once check the hard enquiry section and confirm me whether hard enquiry done or not for that particular fd based card application to approval period
3)please also check does the employment is being reported or not (if it the last credit card you can see who reported your emp status latestly)
4)please also confirm me it is showing secured or unsecured credit card in cibil mainly

FD based
The link says so

actually the above is the direct website , prev I tried , and lift in middle when I have a doubt of pincode servicable. and no cibil hit
now recently when I asked nearest BM of INDUS he said, 99.99 % they will approve because of collateral he said. (not 100 %)
so I want to make a try now. but that old website throwing error while logging in.

I dont know , what he kept may be new website or something
it will sure give a cibil hit as it was mentioned in terms . but we are applying secured card. It is not reqd to do cibil check in my opinion

actually the above is the direct website , prev I tried , and lift in middle when I have a doubt of pincode servicable. and no cibil hit
now recently when I asked nearest BM of INDUS he said, 99.99 % they will approve because of collateral he said. (not 100 %)
so I want to make a try now. but that old website throwing error while logging in.

I dont know , what he kept may be new website or something
it will sure give a cibil hit as it was mentioned in terms . but we are applying secured card. It is not reqd to do cibil check in my opinion
It is; even if you apply for secured credit card, cibil hit will happen
Think of it like this; if you take a loan against some collateral, the bank will still perform all due diligence necessary, including cibil hit
That is why it does not matter if the card is secured or not, hit will occur

It is; even if you apply for secured credit card, cibil hit will happen
Think of it like this; if you take a loan against some collateral, the bank will still perform all due diligence necessary, including cibil hit
That is why it does not matter if the card is secured or not, hit will occur
for me cibil hit is not necessary thing

i need the bank ,which reports employment status in cibil after taking card.

why cibil will report bro.
the bank which you applied card or loan It will intimate the card account, in some banks they also reports the employment status
No report of anything related to employment status done by IndusInd. I have both secured and unsecured card from IndusInd but still they didn't report anything related to my employer or employment address

Back