• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have Samsung Infinite Axis Bank credit card?

pratyush

TF Select
I got this card on 23.12.2022. Unable to buy gift cards from gyftr and grab deals.
Rewards points are also not being credited

I got this card on 23.12.2022. Unable to buy gift cards from gyftr and grab deals.
Rewards points are also not being credited
My application got rejected thinking of applying again.

Did you get the welcome 30k Edge reward points? after your 1st statement or joining fees paid?

If so, does the 30K points shows in the EdgeRewards portal?

Did you get the welcome 30k Edge reward points? after your 1st statement or joining fees paid?

I have not received any points on various transactions with this card. As per Axis support, reward points will be credited within 60 days of txns. Welcome benefit also after 60 days.

What was your rejection reason? Did you apply any other Axis card other than this recently?
Mine also got rejected and the email PDF mentioned duplicate application reason. Although I think the reason is that my Magnus CC got approved just last month only.

What was your rejection reason? Did you apply any other Axis card other than this recently?
Mine also got rejected and the email PDF mentioned duplicate application reason. Although I think the reason is that my Magnus CC got approved just last month only.
Yes, same stupid reason.

as your last card obtained is less than 3months.

Sees like AXIS have this rules for online applying but not over the phone(as I got my Myzone LTF and Magnus back to back in Oct with no sweat)

Shared the exact snapshot earlier here in Dec, for your reference.

Yes, same stupid reason.

Sees like AXIS have this rules for online applying but not over the phone(as I got my Myzone LTF and Magnus back to back in Oct with no sweat)

I got Ace, Vistara infinite and Magnus last month.

Yes, same stupid reason.

Samsung credit cards cannot be applied over the phone. the only option is to apply through the Samsung website

Back