• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Consumer Durable on Axis Bank Credit Card EMI upto 16K off

Too good to be true and that too from axis... Use at your own risk... Aaj nahi toh kal sach samne aayega... Sawal bas Yeh Hai ki tab tak aap fans chuke hain ya bach chuke hain

Seems this offer is applicable only at exclusive Samsung showroom. The one I visited is Samsung showroom but its franchise taken by Bajaj so this offer isn’t valid there.
The website says offer is applicable on Samsung e-stores as well. But there's no mention of the same on Samsung store / Samsung Corporate store.

This seems like a deal that might be advertised, but too difficult to hold Axis / Samsung accountable.

Somebody please update if you made it work. I'd buy a Samsung phone then.

The website says offer is applicable on Samsung e-stores as well. But there's no mention of the same on Samsung store / Samsung Corporate store.

This seems like a deal that might be advertised, but too difficult to hold Axis / Samsung accountable.

Somebody please update if you made it work. I'd buy a Samsung phone then.
Samsung Signature Axis card doesn’t give cashback on Samsung corporate store? While making transaction it showed 10% cashback additional after all offers and discounts

Back