• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone know cool off period?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I have recently applied for upgrade from SBI BPCL to SBI BPCL Octane CC and it was rejected. And someone at the back end of customer care created a fresh application for octane and it was rejected too.
Now, my plan is to close bpcl card and apply for bpcl octane afresh. I dont have any other sbi cards.
I want to understand, what is the cool off period in SBI card, especially considering the fact that, there were 2 recent rejections for the same card and I am also closing a card I am holding now?

I have recently applied for upgrade from SBI BPCL to SBI BPCL Octane CC and it was rejected. And someone at the back end of customer care created a fresh application for octane and it was rejected too.
Now, my plan is to close bpcl card and apply for bpcl octane afresh. I dont have any other sbi cards.
I want to understand, what is the cool off period in SBI card, especially considering the fact that, there were 2 recent rejections for the same card and I am also closing a card I am holding now?
No cooldown period for Sbicard but you can wait minimum 3 month before apply new credit card in sbicard

You should wait at least 3 months

Is there a cool off period applicable for second card (SBI Cashback) if first card is approved (SBI Vistara Prime)? Customer care told me I can apply immediately but I have seen some comments here to wait 3/6 months.

Edit - sorry for the duplicate post.

Is there a cool off period applicable for second card (SBI Cashback) if first card is approved (SBI Vistara Prime)? Customer care told me I can apply immediately but I have seen some comments here to wait 3/6 months.

Edit - sorry for the duplicate post.
Yes wait at least 3 months

Back