• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does applying another card from axis increase limit if applied c2c

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 4 axis cards with a merged limit of 1.21L
I talked to an agent he said close all of your cards and then apply with your hdfc infnia statement c2c
I can’t close those cards as axis is my oldest card which i got when i turned 18 around 2 years back.

So please advice me if i close 1 or 2 cards can i apply axis card in order to gwt higher limit?
@S S V @theglobalinvestor @Wealth is my birth right! @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Could u please DM me the axis agent details?
Whenever I apply on my own it gets rejected even though I have 2 axis cards on shared limit
Edit:-
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
The sole purpose of applying 3rd axis card is to get an axis card with better limit than the existing cards
I have amex platinum travel which has around 3l limit but it is just 3 months old
So can I use this for C2C ?

I have 4 axis cards with a merged limit of 1.21L
I talked to an agent he said close all of your cards and then apply with your hdfc infnia statement c2c
I can’t close those cards as axis is my oldest card which i got when i turned 18 around 2 years back.

So please advice me if i close 1 or 2 cards can i apply axis card in order to gwt higher limit?
@S S V @theglobalinvestor @Wealth is my birth right! @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
U got infinia at 20... And yet you are uncertain of Axis cards... It is certain than Heisenberg gave the uncertainty principle 🤣🤣🤣

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If there was no minimum age limit requirements to obtain an CC, I am sure that 1 yr old and 2 year old babies would be holding premium cards based on ulip/ trv/ balances in most major banks. All investment done by parents in kids name just for cards.
18 is still the golden rule .
But they do use Baby pan number for investment & tax benefits 😅😅

Riva

TF Premier
How long does it take to process a c2c application for axis? Have applied for the M4B via C2C basis my HDFC regalia card and the agent took the documents on 29th Jan. Status on the tracker is not yet updated. I have also not received any SMS from axis as they have mentioned in the application sms.
Also what limit would axis give on my M4B when my HDFC limit is 10 lac? I have no cards with axis and this would be my first card with them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-02-12-02-19-792_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-12-02-19-792_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2024-02-02-12-05-16-250_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-12-05-16-250_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 20

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How long does it take to process a c2c application for axis? Have applied for the M4B via C2C basis my HDFC regalia card and the agent took the documents on 29th Jan. Status on the tracker is not yet updated. I have also not received any SMS from axis as they have mentioned in the application sms.
Also what limit would axis give on my M4B when my HDFC limit is 10 lac? I have no cards with axis and this would be my first card with them.
Magnus for Burgandy C2C? Isn't it available by default for Burgandy customers?