• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Does Atlas makes sense for Magnus Burgundy holders?

vikramsrit

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have an annual spends of around 25-30 Lacs on my credit card. Most of them are split between M4B and Infinia. Are there any category of spends where Axis Atlas makes more sense?

Only advantage is that if you swipe a lot directly at hotel receptions or prefer to book flights directly at the airline websites. Travel edge fares are usually inflated and it does not have option to book other fare types such as flexi fares. Smartbuy fares are less inflated, but no option to book other fare types

No.
Magnus Burgundy will get you 24% return on buying air tickets. (Less 1-- 8% fare markup on Traveledge including a small convenience fee).

Atlas will get you only 10% return (0 markup, 0 convenience fee) on direct airline website

Last edited:
Only advantage is that if you swipe a lot directly at hotel receptions or prefer to book flights directly at the airline websites. Travel edge fares are usually inflated and it does not have option to book other fare types such as flexi fares. Smartbuy fares are less inflated, but no option to book other fare types
Traveledge fares are 5-8% inflated, but it gives 24% returns overall. I usually book Accor hotels wherever I go via the ER points.
But thanks. My direct flight and hotel bookings per year might not be more than 2-3 Lacs so I will always be in the Silver tier. Guess it doesn't make much sense in that case.

Back