• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Card Does Axis Vistara Signature still make sense ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I'm closing down Magnus without any question,

But i have another card woth Axis ,Vistara Signature,
No major devaluation, just that now Gold/Jewelery will not ear points & Milestones, apart from Fuel ,Rent ,Utilities and Insurance
And Lounge is gone ,but I've got other cards for that ,
Rest all perks still hold ,Vistara Silver Tier ,Upgrade Vouchers ,Milestones are good ,Rewards rate is Decent

So does it make sense to continue holding on to this one

Othet alternatives :-

SBI Vistara Prime - I already hold another SBI card with lower limit ,if i get this one ,might be with very low limit ,I'll have to transfer limit from the other card ,SBI is stingy in that sense ,dosent do limit sharing

IDFC Vistara - 2k more fee for pretty much same Benefits, doesn't seem any better

Thoughts ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just for 1 PE ticket - might be worth. If you get SBI VP, then close Axis Vistara. Just the thing in Axis is, you might be asked to provide invoices.
Thanks ,the problem is SBI gives very low limit on 2nd card and I'll have transfer limit from my current sbicard of 1.45 L

On the other hand my Axis Vistara Signature limit is 5.1 L

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
IDFC Vistara - 2k more fee for pretty much same Benefits, doesn't seem any better
I find this the best among the pool and my primary card for offline expenses

Extra 2k fee is paid off by 3k extra CV points in first 3 months (2k*3 for IDFC vs 3k in AXIS,SBI)

Also there's an offer running with 2k bonus points if you apply within this month

It's reward rate of 6 CV points per 200 till 1 lakh beats both of those cards

Other benefits are you get dreamfolks membership which can complement your priority pass, 10k cancel for any reason, an extra upgrade voucher, frequent offers since it's relatively new bank, better customer service than the others, 45 days interest free cash withdrawal if interested (~250 withdrawal charges apply), completely easydiner and etprime 3 months memberships.

Trio

TF Buzz
For 3.5 K annual fee (including GST), you are getting CV silver membership (i.e Priority check in and 5 Kg additional baggage ) + one free premium economy ticket...and you have an airport nearby with Air Vistara flights,then why not?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For 3.5 K annual fee (including GST), you are getting CV silver membership (i.e Priority check in and 5 Kg additional baggage ) + one free premium economy ticket...and you have an airport nearby with Air Vistara flights,then why not?
I thoughts exactly, ive already used 1 PE Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher + 2 Economy tkts by CV points

Hisoka

TF Ace
I find this the best among the pool and my primary card for offline expenses

Extra 2k fee is paid off by 3k extra CV points in first 3 months (2k*3 for IDFC vs 3k in AXIS,SBI)

Also there's an offer running with 2k bonus points if you apply within this month

It's reward rate of 6 CV points per 200 till 1 lakh beats both of those cards

Other benefits are you get dreamfolks membership which can complement your priority pass, 10k cancel for any reason, an extra upgrade voucher, frequent offers since it's relatively new bank, better customer service than the others, 45 days interest free cash withdrawal if interested (~250 withdrawal charges apply), completely easydiner and etprime 3 months memberships.
Do we get an extra upgrade voucher with IDFC Vistara? They provide CV Silver which comes with 1 upgrade voucher as standard, does this card provide an extra?

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If I go for this card then will I have 2 extra?
Depends on your situation I think

I was already CV gold so didn't get tier upgrade voucher for IDFC card
But when I took Axis VI I got the 3 upgrade vouchers

So if you're silver and it's been some time in silver and this would extend the membership, I'm guessing you'd get two

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It won't be
I just checked in March 2023, the fee was considered in calculating milestone benefit for AV Infinite CC. However, today the agent said that it isn't considered. Also, the T&C say fee isn't considered. My voucher would be wasted if it is generated sooner, hence, trying to time it!

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I just checked in March 2023, the fee was considered in calculating milestone benefit for AV Infinite CC. However, today the agent said that it isn't considered. Also, the T&C say fee isn't considered. My voucher would be wasted if it is generated sooner, hence, trying to time it!
If you are holding infinite then you shouldn't worry about 12k to hit your milestone benefits

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm planning to take either axis or idfc vistara card.
Can someone confirm
1. How are the vouchers generated (do we have to manually do something or do they email us the voucher)
2. does these vouchers have expiry date?
3. If we travel using the voucher and if the value of the actual ticket doesn't match, do we have to pay extra via Creditcard? or incase the voucher has more value than the actual flight fare, does the balance get forfeited?
4. while using vouchers, can we apply more than 1 voucher for a ticket. Say if I'm planning to go to an international destination, would I be able to use multiple vouchers to match the ticket price?

I'm new to airlines cobranded cards. Any help here is appreciated. Thanks

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm planning to take either axis or idfc vistara card.
Can someone confirm
1. How are the vouchers generated (do we have to manually do something or do they email us the voucher)
2. does these vouchers have expiry date?
3. If we travel using the voucher and if the value of the actual ticket doesn't match, do we have to pay extra via Creditcard? or incase the voucher has more value than the actual flight fare, does the balance get forfeited?
4. while using vouchers, can we apply more than 1 voucher for a ticket. Say if I'm planning to go to an international destination, would I be able to use multiple vouchers to match the ticket price?

I'm new to airlines cobranded cards. Any help here is appreciated. Thanks
1. Vouchers are generated on Club vistara account ,to use you have to issue it

2. 6 months validity to issue after being generated, Otherwise it'll get automatically issued ,once issued you get months to use it ,so total 9 months

3. Vouchers is only good for a seat ,doesn't hava any inherent value ,you just have to pay taxes which is about 500-800 on Premium Economy

4. Vouchers only good for donestic direct flights ,i have heard some people havd used them for International seats by using multiple vouchers at a time ,but i have no idea how that works

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Vouchers are generated on Club vistara account ,to use you have to issue it

2. 6 months validity to issue after being generated, Otherwise it'll get automatically issued ,once issued you get months to use it ,so total 9 months

3. Vouchers is only good for a seat ,doesn't hava any inherent value ,you just have to pay taxes which is about 500-800 on Premium Economy

4. Vouchers only good for donestic direct flights ,i have heard some people havd used them for International seats by using multiple vouchers at a time ,but i have no idea how that works
Thanks mate for the responses. Appreciate it.