• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Card Does Axis Vistara Signature still make sense ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I'm closing down Magnus without any question,

But i have another card woth Axis ,Vistara Signature,
No major devaluation, just that now Gold/Jewelery will not ear points & Milestones, apart from Fuel ,Rent ,Utilities and Insurance
And Lounge is gone ,but I've got other cards for that ,
Rest all perks still hold ,Vistara Silver Tier ,Upgrade Vouchers ,Milestones are good ,Rewards rate is Decent

So does it make sense to continue holding on to this one

Othet alternatives :-

SBI Vistara Prime - I already hold another SBI card with lower limit ,if i get this one ,might be with very low limit ,I'll have to transfer limit from the other card ,SBI is stingy in that sense ,dosent do limit sharing

IDFC Vistara - 2k more fee for pretty much same Benefits, doesn't seem any better

Thoughts ?

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1. Vouchers are generated on Club vistara account ,to use you have to issue it

2. 6 months validity to issue after being generated, Otherwise it'll get automatically issued ,once issued you get months to use it ,so total 9 months

3. Vouchers is only good for a seat ,doesn't hava any inherent value ,you just have to pay taxes which is about 500-800 on Premium Economy

4. Vouchers only good for donestic direct flights ,i have heard some people havd used them for International seats by using multiple vouchers at a time ,but i have no idea how that works
3. Tax+Fee depends on distance. For DEL - BLR flight it is Rs 1050.
4. Vistara CC will tell you how many vouchers are required for a particular international flight.

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you are holding infinite then you shouldn't worry about 12k to hit your milestone benefits
I am not worrying about 12k spend to meet milestone. I want to delay the voucher generation so that I can use it as late as possible. This is achieved by not completing the spend for the milestone. Challenge is school fee is fixed so I am juggling between my wife's card and mine to delay the voucher generation as much as possible.
I was holding Infinite last year but I realized Signature is better (and downgraded) if you don't care about business class seats.