• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does HDFC Bank allow individuals to hold three credit cards?

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can individuals have three credit cards from HDFC Bank? Recently, I’ve seen YouTube videos where people say they own both the Business Money Back Credit Card (Mastercard variant) and the Tata Neu Plus RuPay variant, Additionally, they claim to have received an HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card as the 3rd card.
If limit on core card is good i think u can hold n no. Of co branded cards & 1 core card (More with approval from BM)

I have currently 4.
B regalia, swiggy, Tata infinity, Biz rupay.

Looking to get Biz Back (Any suggestion's are welcomed)

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, Infinia + BizBlack floater possible. I had previously closed HDFC UPI Rupay CC, they didn't ask me to, but it was useless for me.
I have just applied for Biz Black as that is the more useful card for me. Will try applying for Infinia as well and hope for the best!
thanks!

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have just applied for Biz Black as that is the more useful card for me. Will try applying for Infinia as well and hope for the best!
thanks!
Agreed, BizBlack a much more useful and practical card. Infinia is mostly for showboating.

Trust Me

TF Ace
I have 2 core and 1 co-branded.

How did you manage two core cards?!

I'm stuck for 9 years with Moneyback which I don't want to close because it's my oldest active card with a perfect record.

What could happen if I apply C2C for a more useful core card without closing my Moneyback card? I don't think I should have any qualification bar (apart from HDFC's whims) for at least any of their midrange cards. I am an Imperia customer.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I'm stuck for 9 years with Moneyback which I don't want to close because it's my oldest active card with a perfect record.

What could happen if I apply C2C for a more useful core card without closing my Moneyback card? I don't think I should have any qualification bar (apart from HDFC's whims) for at least any of their midrange cards. I am an Imperia customer.
Even i hold DCB and Regalia gold

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

As Said by @TechnoFino sir ! everything is possible in this banking world you just need to have good negotiation skills with the bank to get the work done !

dvader

TF Premier
I have Regalia Gold, DCP and UPI RuPay....All LTF. I am negotiating for Infinia and/or DCB LTF (Can get them paid but would wait for LTF). I was offered DCB LTF 3-4 years back but I was in a difficult stage of my life personally and Credit Cards were not even remotely in my to do list.

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Regalia->DCB->Infinia->Infinia Metal
-------------------Tata Neu Infiniti->DCB(Alumini)
---------------------------------------Reapplied Tata Neu Infiniti
-> Upgrade path