• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

Please tell about your knowledge and experience.
Pahle zero account open kara uske bad mein se credit card ko link kara uske bad mein se branch ko jakar upgrade request diya branch wale inform karen ki aisa ek program hai kya ? maine PDF file program criteria dikhaya ek mahina fighting kara ke bad mein aaj welcome kit aaya (sept)

Attachments

• idus.png
    idus.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 95
Hi, can we open Exclusive Account and get the Pinnacle card LTF? Then, zero MAB on Exclusive Account based on Pinnacle CC? What are the option available to get Exclusive Account with 0 MAB?

I read people got Pinnacle card too as LTF? How can i get one? I have no account with them and it seems like the offer of 4L initial deposit is ended.

Hi, can we open Exclusive Account and get the Pinnacle card LTF? Then, zero MAB on Exclusive Account based on Pinnacle CC? What are the option available to get Exclusive Account with 0 MAB?

I read people got Pinnacle card too as LTF? How can i get one? I have no account with them and it seems like the offer of 4L initial deposit is ended.
For ur first query get a paid pinnacle which entitles u for a zero mab exclusive account

no,they are still providing the offer

For ur first query get a paid pinnacle which entitles u for a zero mab exclusive account
are you sure?

Can i get pinnacle or any other super premium card if I open Exclusive Account by depositing 1 Lakh
no,they are still providing the offer

are you sure?
yes for both
Sequence to be don’t open acc first get pinnacle and after a month from cc get special request and approval finally approach branch to open zero balance exclusive acc

Hi. First of all, Pinnacle Credit card can be availed without paying Joining Fee. I got it in the month of July without paying the joining Fee after a long negotiation. After that I visited branch for Exclusive Savings account. Initial Funding of Rs. 1,00,000/- was needed. After that I linked the credit card with Savings account via Net-Banking and IndusMobile app. Then I emailed to Nodal Officer to link the credit card with the Exclusive account via Back-end Team. I Had to fight for almost 15-20 days. At last I received the confirmation email from the Bank's End. I'm sharing the screenshot as a reference.

Note: Have to maintain MAB/AQB of 1lakh until having the confirmation from the Bank's end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221103-191845.png
    Screenshot_20221103-191845.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 78
If I have exclusive account which i opened recently in Oct 22, then can I get pinnacle LTF.
and I have LTF legend already before having this exclusive account.
Having Exclusive account doesn't guarantee you to be eligible for getting Pinnacle Credit Card without paying Joining Fee.
Now, Rs. 1 lac CL is must for getting Pinnacle upgrade (Confirmed by Credit Card Team). Then you have to negotiate with Credit card team for getting it without paying the joining fee. They can reject your request multiple times. But don't loose patient. Request again and again via Tele-Banking and Email to Nodal Officer. Surely you will get success.

Hi. First of all, Pinnacle Credit card can be availed without paying Joining Fee. I got it in the month of July without paying the joining Fee after a long negotiation. After that I visited branch for Exclusive Savings account. Initial Funding of Rs. 1,00,000/- was needed. After that I linked the credit card with Savings account via Net-Banking and IndusMobile app. Then I emailed to Nodal Officer to link the credit card with the Exclusive account via Back-end Team. I Had to fight for almost 15-20 days. At last I received the confirmation email from the Bank's End. I'm sharing the screenshot as a reference.

Note: Have to maintain MAB/AQB of 1lakh until having the confirmation from the Bank's end.
Please share the email id of Nodal Officer. Thanks!

My scenario holding legend ltf with exclusive by maintaining 1lac balance
Legend limit 3.74lac
Pls guide me for ltf pinnacle
I did my tries for pinnacle but best offer I got 10k one instead of 15k so far no free pinnacle

Having Exclusive account doesn't guarantee you to be eligible for getting Pinnacle Credit Card without paying Joining Fee.
Now, Rs. 1 lac CL is must for getting Pinnacle upgrade (Confirmed by Credit Card Team). Then you have to negotiate with Credit card team for getting it without paying the joining fee. They can reject your request multiple times. But don't loose patient. Request again and again via Tele-Banking and Email to Nodal Officer. Surely you will get success.
CL means Credit Limit?

My limit is 650000

and email id of nodal officer please

Back