• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does non banking customers also get pre approved credit card offers from HDFC Bank?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Do i need to open account in hdfc bank and maintain it nicely to get pre-approved offers for credit card? Or i can get randomly pre approved offer based on my other cc and cibil score?

Solution
Do i need to open account in hdfc bank and maintain it nicely to get pre-approved offers for credit card? Or i can get randomly pre approved offer based on my other cc and cibil score?
Banks mostly prefer their existing customers to provide pre approved offers but in some rare cases Banks do provide pre approved offers to non banking customers as well based on your location only fellow lucky peoples get this(chances are veryless or N/A)...maintaining good Net Relationship Value (NRV) helps you to get good offers as soon as possible 👍

Bob78900

TF Premier
I saw people getting rejected by hdfc if they apply by themselves.
So what is the procedure to get hdfc credit card pre-approved. Opening a bank account with them?. Or any other method

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Can anyone tell me the pattern of pre-approved credit cards in HDFC bank.First they are offering me Indian Oil CC and when can I expect to get pre approved Millennia credit card? How long I have to wait more to get that card?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So what is the procedure to get hdfc credit card pre-approved. Opening a bank account with them?. Or any other method
Open bank account, maintain around 30 to 40k in account for 6 months and do regular transactions.
If you don't want to pay dc fees(590rs) then you can opt for savings max account which has 25k monthly average balance.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Open bank account with them, and have good balance for 3-9 months - it varies.

Basis the balance and age, they will offer the variant.

PS: Not a sure shot way, but worked for many.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Banks mostly prefer their existing customers to provide pre approved offers but in some rare cases Banks do provide pre approved offers to non banking customers as well based on your location only fellow lucky peoples get this(chances are veryless or N/A)...maintaining good Net Relationship Value (NRV) helps you to get good offers as soon as possible 👍

Solution