• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does opening an Axis Priority account guarantee an AXIS Privilege credit card?

0xShailesh

TF Select
Does opening an Axis Priority account guarantee an AXIS Privilege credit card?

I am self employed with a good credit history. But never got an axis card for some reason (tried 7 times, with card to card and ITR).

Bro banks usually takes 3-6 months for pre-approved offers. but you just stopped maintaining in two months then how can you expect pre- aprroved offer?
I don't know, I tried getting a card for two year straight no luck. Got a card within 2 months of account opening, though it was not pre-approved, but hey getting a card is getting a card. I think opening an SIP might have helped.

Just open a basic account with scb and create an RD for 500 for 12m
If rest of the conditions like salary or spend patterns match then within 3 months u may get pre approved card
But area of service big criteria in scb
Opened axcess plus keeping 30k as of now not much transactions..and i am looking for pre-approved cc only..so if i open 500 rd can i close it anytime? like the moment i rec cc will close the account :)

Opened axcess plus keeping 30k as of now not much transactions..and i am looking for pre-approved cc only..so if i open 500 rd can i close it anytime? like the moment i rec cc will close the account :)
Not an issue
U can close anytime once card approved and first swiped
Reg txns just use for small amounts here and there like scan it from app for tea shop which shows ur account as active

Back