• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does SBI Cashback CC not give 5 percent cashback on Amazon Subscribe and Save payments ?

NewPlayer

TF Buzz
I have used SBI Cashback Credit card for my Amazon Subscribe and Save payment option, but even after transactions settlement I don't see updated 5 percent cashback in SBI Cashback credit card. Even merchant name is also little different than the usual Amazon transactions, it's "AMAZON INDIA CYBS SI MUMBAI IN"

Earlier my Amazon ICICI CC use to give 5% cashback as Amazon rewards but to use direct cashback rewards i have used SBI Cashback CC.
Does auto payment on Amazon subscribe and save from SBI Cashback doesn't fetch rewards ?

Solution
I have used SBI Cashback Credit card for my Amazon Subscribe and Save payment option, but even after transactions settlement I don't see updated 5 percent cashback in SBI Cashback credit card. Even merchant name is also little different than the usual Amazon transactions, it's "AMAZON INDIA CYBS SI MUMBAI IN"

Earlier my Amazon ICICI CC use to give 5% cashback as Amazon rewards but to use direct cashback rewards i have used SBI Cashback CC.
Does auto payment on Amazon subscribe and save from SBI Cashback doesn't fetch rewards ?
Standing instructions don't give any CB on any website. Don't use SBI CB for any kind of subscriptions.
This is correct.. SI won't earn any rewards..

Please check the Page No 34- 35 in the Trems...

No, you won't get any CB as it is not the same merchant when you place your order "Amazon Pay India Pvt" should be the merchant name for 5% CB

Standing instructions don't give any CB on any website. Don't use SBI CB for any kind of subscriptions.

Reactions: SSV

This is correct.. SI won't earn any rewards..

Please check the Page No 34- 35 in the Trems and conditions of SBI CB Card...

Guys, these are all the exclusions of SBI CB card.. a reminder...

Find the attachment for complete T&C and go thru pages 34 and 35 for the exclusion list...

1719828976724.png

Last edited:
Solution
Back