• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does the cashback from fuel cards apply on corresponding LPG cylinder booking too?

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I have two fuel cards, SBI BPCL and Kotak Indian oil. Would the cashback apply towards booking gas cylinder from Bharat gas or Indane?

Alternatively, what's the best way to order gas cylinder through cc?

I have two fuel cards, SBI BPCL and Kotak Indian oil. Would the cashback apply towards booking gas cylinder from Bharat gas or Indane?

booking gas cy. considered as utility, not fuel spend.

if you want discount then use rupay platinum in azn or amzn gift card as we get 2-5% discount or debit card which gives 5%

You can try downloading the Bharat Gas App.

Add your Bharat Gas LPG connection in it and pay from it.

They add some 1% surcharge for the transaction but I get points equal to amount of fuel in my BPCL Octane credit card. The points are capped to 500 per billing cycle for me, which is 2 cylinders per month approx.

I am not sure about your variant but you can give it a shot. It is not mentioned in the sbi card website, so you may probably not get it.

See screenshots.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• BG-1.jpg
    BG-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
  • BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
That was about amazon voucher.

Now the convenience fee is high, it's expired unless you have dcb or infinia 😔.
Does paying LPG bill via Amazon Pay with Millenia Card fetch 5% cashback. I also have another option Simply Click SBI which returns 2.5% on Amazon. Which way u would suggest ?

The best way for me is Airtel Axis card through Airtel thanks app. It gives me 10% cashback right away into my statement. I think this is the best way of taking maximum cb on gass booking so far. But all the utility cashback in a month could be Rs. 300 as per 10%, best if you have to refill 2 or 3 sylenders maximum.

Back