• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does waiting help to get a better credit limit on Axis cards?

I have received a pre-approved offer for Axis Bank credit cards, specifically the Flipkart, IndianOil, and MyZone cards, but the credit limit offered is only Rs. 44,000. If I don't accept this offer now, is there a chance that the credit limit may be increased later?

How u got ltf..... As no ltf offer currently going for it
I have a Liberty Savings Account with Axis Bank, which I opened 5 months ago. For the last two months, I have been receiving calls and emails for pre-approved MyZone, IndianOil and Flipkart Axis(Paid) cards, but I wasn't interested in them, so I did not apply. Just this month, I checked the Axis Mobile Banking app and noticed that the Flipkart Axis card was available as LTF, so I applied for it. The application was approved, and the card number was generated instantly.

Last edited:
few days ago my Flipkart axis card crosses 6 months and my initial limit was 16k yesterday I saw a credit increase offer and now my new limit is 66k. So axis provides a limit upgrade after 6 months though my usage was below 35% overall in these 6 months
I think axis is giving LE mine also increase 50k from 10k

Update: So, today I got this sweet offer to increase my credit card limit to 90K. It might not seem like a huge jump, but considering I started with just 44K, that's like over 100% growth in only six months!

Dude 44K seems like a lot! I just got my IOCL card with 10K limit. I think that is the bare minimum Axis can give 😂
I've seen some pretty low credit limits before, like just 9K on a secured card. But a 10K limit on an unsecured card feels kinda pointless. It makes me wonder why the bank even bothers to give out a card when it seems like they don't really want to. What can anyone really do with such a measly limit?

I've seen some pretty low credit limits before, like just 9K on a secured card. But a 10K limit on an unsecured card feels kinda pointless. It makes me wonder why the bank even bothers to give out a card when it seems like they don't really want to. What can anyone really do with such a measly limit?
Well I for one will be using only up to Rs.5000 per month because beyond that they won't give points. Hopefully Axis won't flag me for "consistently using 50% of credit limit."

The funnier thing is that the same Axis gave me Magnus with 6.6L CL 🙃
😂

Back