• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Domestic lounge access LTF Credit Card

I am looking for a LTF (preferably) credit card where I have access to atleast 1 lounge/per quarter. The more is better but atleast I need 1 per quarter. Currently, I have IDFC Bank Debit Card with 1 lounge per quarter and it works very well. Also, I have Axis Flipkart CC but since they changed the requirement to 50K spends I became ineligible for the lounge access as I don't have that much of expenses right now.

Looking for suggestion on some good credit cards which fits my criteria. I have decent credit score >775.

Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate it.
I don't have any such relationship regarding banking as such. I am a salaried employee with annual salary of ~12 LPA. I have just started my career.

Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate it.
I don't have any such relationship regarding banking as such. I am a salaried employee with annual salary of ~12 LPA. I have just started my career.
Your Salary account? And Account category. Share your current possession then only we can give more clarity. Else if you’re satisfied with above options you’re good to proceed.

Your Salary account? And Account category. Share your current possession then only we can give more clarity. Else if you’re satisfied with above options you’re good to proceed.
Hi,
I don't have salary account. I have savings account with IDFC First Bank.
My current cards:
1. IDFC First WoW - Limit - 10K (FD Backed) - No Lounge
2. Axis FK - Limit - 35K - 1/Q but depends upon spends
3. Jupiter <> CSB Bank Rupay Card - 30K - No Lounge

My IDFC Bank Debit cards allows me to 1/Q lounge access.

Hi,
I don't have salary account. I have savings account with IDFC First Bank.
My current cards:
1. IDFC First WoW - Limit - 10K (FD Backed) - No Lounge
2. Axis FK - Limit - 35K - 1/Q but depends upon spends
3. Jupiter <> CSB Bank Rupay Card - 30K - No Lounge

My IDFC Bank Debit cards allows me to 1/Q lounge access.
Then you can proceed with the options I gave earlier.

If you’re looking for HDFC for Axis cards, you can try to build savings account relationship with them for 3-6 months you will get pre approved offer of credit card.

Then you can proceed with the options I gave earlier.

If you’re looking for HDFC for Axis cards, you can try to build savings account relationship with them for 3-6 months you will get pre approved offer of credit card.
HDFC, Union Bank and many other banks lower graded account's debit card also have lounge access. If you open Indusind select or higher variant account, then you can have many debit cards with lounge access. Your add-on member will also have same benefits. @ameer_insan

HDFC, Union Bank and many other banks lower graded account's debit card also have lounge access. If you open Indusind select or higher variant account, then you can have many debit cards with lounge access. Your add-on member will also have same benefits. @ameer_insan
Because he asked for CC's and he don't have Axis and HDFC Cards I have suggested him to get pre approved CC's open accounts with them, not the debit cards.

Back