• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Domestic Lounge

D7162

TF Legend
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Going to visit chennai in next week - will be with family - 5 adults + 3 child

Which will be best card for domestic lounge access ?? Can I use magnus for family as well ? Recently received ICICI sapphiro but i guess they have some spend based condition - card is just received so didnt used until now

Other card - SBI ELite, Tata Neu rupay infinity, Au Vetta, BOB eterna, Axis Ace, SBI cashback (wife), One Card. Also have AU Zenith & SCB ultimate on brother's name if I can use - he is not travelling with me

Going to visit chennai in next week - will be with family - 5 adults + 3 child

Which will be best card for domestic lounge access ?? Can I use magnus for family as well ? Recently received ICICI sapphiro but i guess they have some spend based condition - card is just received so didnt used until now

Other card - SBI ELite, Tata Neu rupay infinity, Au Vetta, BOB eterna, Axis Ace, SBI cashback (wife), One Card. Also have AU Zenith & SCB ultimate on brother's name if I can use - he is not travelling with me
I have a sapphiro and as far as I know there is no spend based condition.

u can use any of the CCs eligible for lounge access even if the card is in others name. 3 kids entry is free if they are less than 3 years of age
Kids of above 3 years - I asked because I read somewhere that some cards allow free International lounge but charge for domestic - or is it just for PP ??

I have a sapphiro and as far as I know there is no spend based condition.
I read in this forum that for International lounge using dreamfolks - no spend based condition but for domestic - they have and same is mentioned on their web

• Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.

Kids of above 3 years - I asked because I read somewhere that some cards allow free International lounge but charge for domestic - or is it just for PP ??

I read in this forum that for International lounge using dreamfolks - no spend based condition but for domestic - they have and same is mentioned on their web

• Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
Got it sorry for the confusion. I had spent 5000 so I did not get charged for the lounge use as I used the sapphiro recently for myself and my wife.

Does usage of Priority pass attract 27Usd charge ? My relative used my PP of ultimate card and it's charged 27usd + gst
Is this international where they check name? If so, then it is counted as guest charges. I am not sure PP from ultimate allows free guest access and even if so, it may be charged if your relative travelled alone without primary holder.

From the below list which cards are eligible for free domestic lounge access without any conditions

PNB Rupay Select
Indusind Legend
Federal Celesta
IDFC Select
Au Vetta
Axis ACE
AXIS Airtel
Bob Eterna
Kotak Royal Signature
Bob Snapdeal
ICICI MMT Signature
RBL World Safari
ICICI Coral Rupay
SBI Cashback
HSBC Cashback
RBL Icon

Thank you please update or redirect me if there is any link that is already available.

Back