• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Don't Miss Out: 6 Months of Zomato Gold!

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
I had 61 days left in my existing Gold membership. Got the 3+3months offer @ INR 30. Extended to March 2024. Same case for spouse.

Swiggy >>> Zomato

The worst part of zomato, they remove cutlery by default. One time i ordered Butter Chicken and the restaurant send it in a plastic pouch due to this rule. :mad:
Usually, I get better deals from Swiggy.
Yes it's but the matter is you can't apply payment cupon separately Swiggy, which leads to give Zomato an edge over Swiggy, if you cards.

Otherwise, apart from this, Swiggy is way better than Zomato.

Swiggy >>> Zomato

The worst part of zomato, they remove cutlery by default. One time i ordered Butter Chicken and the restaurant send it in a plastic pouch due to this rule. :mad:
Well here in my city even if I select cutlery, they don't send it as they don't have it 😂

I think having both zomato + swiggy is good and it gives us a option to switch around ^^

Well here in my city even if I select cutlery, they don't send it as they don't have it 😂

I think having both zomato + swiggy is good and it gives us a option to switch around ^^
Even at Zomato office, people order from Swiggy of they find better deal, calling it competitive benchmarking

I was just checking the Zomato app and suddenly saw this banner:
View attachment 60475
For their birthday, Zomato is offering 6 months of Zomato GOLD for just ₹20/-

In my opinion, that's a steal deal!

Steps:-
1. Open the Zomato app.
2. Click on the banner on the main screen.
3. Complete the payment using one of the available payment methods.
4. That's it! Enjoy 6 months of benefits.
The offers are user specific... Not same for everyone...
Since I already have good membership, hence not showing me this offer rather giving me some restaurant deals

Since I already have good membership, hence not showing me this offer rather giving me some restaurant deals
This offer is for those who doesn't have zomato gold and even if someone do then there is a good chance they can extend it from the profile section.

I've noticed those who were getting ₹30 instead of ₹20 must've bought zomato gold earlier. That might be the reason for the price difference.

As for you, try extending from the profile section. If you are still unable to extend then its your bad luck.

Last edited:
Not worth even 20 Rs....No Offers, NO Discounts...If you are not member, they will show dummy offers and once you become paid member, all offers & discount vanish....

Swiggy is coming up with IPO so all the action is happening on Swiggy.
Restaurant offers and gold discounts are location specific.
Don't buy gold if your location doesn't have restaurants which provide the above. or move to a better location.
With just free delivery alone you get back 3x the amount you paid. So it's definitely "worth" ₹20-₹30.

Try changing your location and then turn of live location and clear data and then open the app.

If it's not available there as a banner then see below your profile.

Ye batches mein price push kiya ek hi time mein sarein users ko show nahi huwa so....

Back