• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Doubt] HDFC Millenia CC Cashpoints Statement Cycle

Pankaj846

TF Buzz
Hi Community,

I have a question regarding my HDFC Millennia Credit Card, which has a bill generation date on the 15th of every month and cashpoints credit date is 2nd of every month and with a monthly cap of Rs 1000 on cashpoints

Could someone clarify the cycle date for the cash points capping? Is it the 15th or the 2nd of each month?

Hi Community,

I have a question regarding my HDFC Millennia Credit Card, which has a bill generation date on the 15th of every month and cashpoints credit date is 2nd of every month and with a monthly cap of Rs 1000 on cashpoints

Could someone clarify the cycle date for the cash points capping? Is it the 15th or the 2nd of each month?
CashPoints are capped per Calendar Month (Month start to end)

@BVC Please lock this duplicate thread.

Hi Community,

It's calendar month to earn cashpoints.

Back