• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubt regarding amazon purchases

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys. I am using Amex Gold charge for buying amazon pay vouchers at reward multiplier and assuming a return of 5% at airmiles and gold catalogue and a return of 10% at Taj and Bonvoy.
If we plan to spend not more than 25k on amazon, I feel that Gold charge gives the best rate of return, am I correct? Is there any other better method?

If we plan to spend more than 25k per month, its better to get SBI cashback and if we plan to spend more than 1 lakh, its better to get ICICI amazon pay card right?

Hello guys. I am using Amex Gold charge for buying amazon pay vouchers at reward multiplier and assuming a return of 5% at airmiles and gold catalogue and a return of 10% at Taj and Bonvoy.
If we plan to spend not more than 25k on amazon, I feel that Gold charge gives the best rate of return, am I correct? Is there any other better method?

If we plan to spend more than 25k per month, its better to get SBI cashback and if we plan to spend more than 1 lakh, its better to get ICICI amazon pay card right?
Apay ICICI has a hidden hard limit of 10K cashback per month. If you go above that, your card could get blocked.
SBI CB has a 5K limit for cashback.

Plat Travel would probably give better returns if you can hit the 4L milestone compared to Gold charge.

Apay ICICI has a hidden hard limit of 10K cashback per month. If you go above that, your card could get blocked.
SBI CB has a 5K limit for cashback.

Plat Travel would probably give better returns if you can hit the 4L milestone compared to Gold charge.
Ofcourse. I prefer to use gold charge only on 5x reward multiplier. And Platinum Charge to 4L limit. Planning to apply MRCC as companion card just for the extra milestone benefits.

MRCC is best upto 20K. Gold charge is best till 6K
Do they give fee waivers or equivalent points for 72k spend in gold charge? I would assume they would expect more spend on it, no? Ofcourse it comes down to the individual's negotiation skills.

Without the fee waiver, the returns become 6-7%

Back