• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubt regarding neucoins jewellery using HDFC Tata neu Infinity credit card

technonifo

TF Buzz
Hello folks, I will cut straight to the chase.

I purchased jewellery worth 2,21,359 INR on Tanishq store using my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit card.
Today I received the statement and it shows 3320 reward points beside it (i.e. 1.5%).
I also do not see any extra neu coins in bonus section towards end of statement.

One other thing to note, in the Tata Neu app, inside the "My Neucoins" section, I can see 1328 neu coins being added.
Don't know what's that all about.

Anyone has done this before and can help?

aardvaark90

TF Neo
I have the same concern. Got my statement with only the base neucoins post Tanishq payment in my statement today.

I believe complaints to CC are needed. Can someone please share the relevant email IDs for this?

Even i received my first statement today(02-Jan) and for croma purchase on tata neu app done on 31st dec. it shows only base neu coin of 1.5% of transaction value. 🥹 Not remaining 3.5% accelerated coins in my statement received.

Anyone help me with this please why i have not received remaining neu coins.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240102_145126_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240102_145126_Gallery.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 51

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Even i received my first statement today(02-Jan) and for croma purchase on tata neu app done on 31st dec. it shows only base neu coin of 1.5% of transaction value. 🥹 Not remaining 3.5% accelerated coins in my statement received.

Anyone help me with this please why i have not received remaining neu coins.
if you did via upi then you will receive 1.5%
if you swiped at pos then you will receive 1.5%

if you order via tata nue then you get 5%

if you did via upi then you will receive 1.5%
if you swiped at pos then you will receive 1.5%

if you order via tata nue then you get 5%
I ordered on tata neu app. I received 5% from tata neu app immediately. But 5% of card which is sent by hdfc is showing only 1.5%(base coins) of transaction value in my statement received today.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Statement mentions this, not sure if this is a reason.

* Note: The ‘Base NeuCoins’ are calculated as 1.5% of spends against the eligible transactions, and the 'Bonus NeuCoins Summary' will have following Base/Additional
NeuCoins: a) Base NeuCoins on eligible Insurance transactions settled in current statement cycle b) Base NeuCoins on eligible Grocery transactions settled in previous
calendar month c) Additional 3.5% NeuCoins on eligible partner Tata Brands transactions settled in previous calendar month. Terms and Conditions apply

parasf

TF Premier
Hello folks, I will cut straight to the chase.

I purchased jewellery worth 2,21,359 INR on Tanishq store using my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit card.
Today I received the statement and it shows 3320 reward points beside it (i.e. 1.5%).
I also do not see any extra neu coins in bonus section towards end of statement.

One other thing to note, in the Tata Neu app, inside the "My Neucoins" section, I can see 1328 neu coins being added.
Don't know what's that all about.

Anyone has done this before and can help?
If you purchase on tanishq through tataneu app,
Then only you will get 5% neu coins

Else if you swipe your card at tanishq stores (offline store) or even on tanishq web site you use your card,
Then you will get 1.5% neu coins

So simply, if you buy anything through TATANEU app, then only you will eligible for 5% (as per store capping) + 5% unlimited neu coins

technonifo

TF Buzz
If you purchase on tanishq through tataneu app,
Then only you will get 5% neu coins

Else if you swipe your card at tanishq stores (offline store) or even on tanishq web site you use your card,
Then you will get 1.5% neu coins

So simply, if you buy anything through TATANEU app, then only you will eligible for 5% (as per store capping) + 5% unlimited neu coins
Nope wrong.
Offline as well as online gives 5%.