• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dubai Terminal 2 - Terminal 3

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have booked a Emirates flight from Delhi to Frankfurt (interchange at Dubai). The Delhi to Dubai flight is operated by fyldubai and will land at Terminal 2 Dubai airport. The Dubai to Frankfurt flight is after 2 hours from Terminal 3 Dubai Airport. I saw some videos on YouTube saying that 2 hours is a tight timeline. Can someone please suggest if it's fine? Or we need more time to transit from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3? Please consider everything from getting out of the Aircraft and then doing the security check again for boarding the next flight.

Thanks

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
there are lot of different range of answers are there in google. from 30 Minutes to 3 Hour. If you have taken the flight; can you say how much time actually it took? Because i have to take flight which also has layover at dubai. Thanks.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
there are lot of different range of answers are there in google. from 30 Minutes to 3 Hour. If you have taken the flight; can you say how much time actually it took? Because i have to take flight which also has layover at dubai. Thanks.
My travel is in 2 weeks and this is the first time. But after talking to people I understand that since its a connecting flight in same pnr the airlines makes all the efforts to get you in as soon as possible.