• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Earn Upto 1500 RPs on auto bill payments through SC CC!

#aniket

TF Ace
Earn upto 1500 Reward Points on registration and first 3 auto bill payment using Standard Chartered Credit Card, if you wish to:

1) Simply register:

i) Log in to SC Mobile Banking app or Internet Banking at sc.com/in

ii) Go to 'Payments' and select 'Bill Payments'

iii) Click on 'Add Biller', 'Select Biller' and enter Biller details

iv) Select 'Autopay Bills for this Biller' and choose credit card under 'Payment Method'

v) Click on 'Add Biller' to submit your auto Bill Payment request

Few Important Terms and Conditions:

ELIGIBLE BILLER CATEGORIES
: Electricity, Insurance, Mobile Postpaid, Rental Payment, Gas, Broadband Postpaid, Landline Postpaid, Water and DTH.

Validity: For auto pay registered 1 April 2024 te 30 May 2024.

Qualified Customer: The Offer is applicable to select Standard Chartered Credit Card clients who have received the Offer communication from contact centre.

Offer applicable on new registration
on the Banks bill payments platform. Existing/old bill registered on the Banks online and mobile banking platform are not eligible for this Offer. Deleting old biller and adding the same biller again will not qualify for the Offer.

Reward points will be recited in the Qualified Customers credit card account within 90 days after 3 months of bill registration.

If the Qualified Customer deactivates the Banks credit card within 60 days after the beginning of Offer Period, the customer will be disqualified for reward points.

Note: 500 Reward Points per month for first 3 months, i.e. 1500 Reward Points in total during the offer period.

20240428_154231.jpg

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Ye local offer hai reward points to mere pas 2500+ hai but value Rs.100 bhi nhi hai

Offer ye wala badiya hai

Get an Amazon Voucher worth INR 500 on spends of INR 5000 or more using your Standard Chartered Credit Card.

techt

TF Legend
Always quote when you have to tag multiple people to avoid lengthy post.
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

techt

TF Legend
How ?
Give one demo. 🙃

Or write down the steps. 😊

I haven't understood.
Press the quote button and post your tags in it.

techt

TF Legend
Are you thinking that I have typed one by one to make this list? 😑

No, I haven't bro.

Thanks for your suggestion, I got your point. But I didn't tag that way.
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

I did not say that. Lengthy post of tags. Use quote to reduce its length.