• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Earth Lounge, Cochin Airport (Terminal-1/Domestic) Review

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Overview:

Kochi Airport has 3 terminals: All domestic flights depart from Terminal 1 while International flights depart from Terminal-3.

Earth Lounge is situated on the 2nd floor near the food court after security check.

IMG20240930000012.webp

Check-In:

Most cards are accepted here. There was minimal crowd as I was travelling on a 3am flight. Maximum time allowed is 2hrs.

Ambience and food:

In terms of size, it's a big lounge, comparable to some of the lounges at metro airports. From the interiors, it isn't anything fancy but gets the job done.

The lounge has a separate section for business class passengers.

As I entered the lounge after 12am, there wasn't much crowd as there was only one flight scheduled at that time.

There are sofas near the entrance as well while charging points are only available on the shared tables.

In terms of food, the options were limited. For veg, it was mostly south indian menu while options for non-veg were comparatively better. Other than that, there were cut fruits, sandwiches and juices.

Took some sandwiches, juice and cookies and decided to rest on ome of the sofas till the boarding starts.

IMG20240930003042.webp
IMG20240930002104.webp
IMG20240930002111.webp
IMG20240930003518.webp
IMG20240930003123.webp
IMG_20241005_205505.webp

Conclusion:

Considering the fact my flight was to depart as what is considered to be off-peak hours, I wasn't able to experience the lounge the way I would have during peak hours. I'd give it another try next time, most likely during peak hours to get a better idea.

Thanks for the detailed review.
One doubt: You mentioned one can stay in the lounge for only 2 hours. So entry is only possible 2 hours before departure time right

Thanks for the detailed review.
One doubt: You mentioned one can stay in the lounge for only 2 hours. So entry is only possible 2 hours before departure time right
They were allowing people to check in who had their flights after 6am. Not sure how they will keep a track on all.

Back