• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Exclusive RuPay Lounge Opened at Delhi Airport Terminal 3

_Mayank_

TF Buzz
Last edited:
My beef with this lounge is why the discrimination against Rupay debit cards,
Are debit cards not worthy of this lounge,
Do debit cards holder not bleed the same red blood as credit card holders,
They have huge posters outside stating that they only accept RuPay credit cards. As mentioned before, RuPay is trying the Amex way of Standalone lounges.

Simple, easy and fast way to promote Rupay credit cards.
They have huge posters outside stating that they only accept RuPay credit cards. As mentioned before, RuPay is trying the Amex way of Standalone lounges.
All I'm saying is that i don't see any logic in this and i cannot candone this step-motherly behavior towards debit cards by NPCI

If anyone wants to check if their credit card is eligible for Rupay Lounge, just scan this QR card through any UPI app with your linked Rupay CC. If the Rs. 2 payment succeeds, it means your card is eligible. However, it's possible that if your payment succeeds here, then the AFC gate there at the lounge will open up (I think?). So whoever will be in front of the gate at the time will either be very scared or will be very grateful that the gate opened up to him/her randomly.

1727346179590.webp

If anyone wants to check if their credit card is eligible for Rupay Lounge, just scan this QR card through any UPI app with your linked Rupay CC. If the Rs. 2 payment succeeds, it means your card is eligible. However, it's possible that if your payment succeeds here, then the AFC gate there at the lounge will open up (I think?). So whoever will be in front of the gate at the time will either be very scared or will be very grateful that the gate opened up to him/her randomly.

View attachment 70227
1000193054.webp
Thanks . .

View attachment 70227
Yes the gate will open.
The chance of someone trying to enter at that very moment lounge will be less (unless at peak hours). The person standing at the entrance beside will be surprised and think that the gate is malfunctioning.

Back